Dear Readers: Please feel free to review the Contents of my book and biography in Gods, Genes, Conscience (iUniverse.com worldwide release 2006); and/or here (Google Books Search 2007) or here (Amazon.com Look Inside 2008). A list of global booksellers near you can be found here. Thank you all for scrutinizing!
Immediate Posting: The following Commentaries (developing thinkings) were made in response to the concerned articles, sources, and dates listed in March 2011, so as to promote the Good Dialogues worldwide. Thank you all for reading and scrutinizing!
- [NB: I'm in preparation of writing 2 books Decoding Scientism and Consciousness & the Subconscious (works in progress since July 2007), so my future Dialogues worldwide would not be engaged, and posted herein, as often as I had been over the past 5 years or so.]
- 1) A metaphor too far -- RE: A "metaphor-industry" too frivolously created -- and wasted -- in the Dawkinsian style of "pseudoscience-rhetoric" pursuit & scientism since 1976!? (NatureNewsUK; March 1)
- 2) A drop in the ocean -- RE: Adding another drop into the ocean!? (PhilipBallUK; March 3)
- 3) Soul Dust by Nicholas Humphrey - review -- RE: Midgley vs Humphrey!? -- Or, How scientists and philosophers could resolve the magic of consciousness jointly!? (GuardianUK; March 10)
- 4) Self Comes to Mind: Constructing the Conscious Brain by Antonio Damasio - review -- RE: What an excellent review of Damasio's new book! (GuardianUK; March 24)